3 posts / 0 new
Last post
MultiDoc
MultiDoc's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 166
Question about GC and cloud save/load

Hello gents,

If you have read my other thread from a few days back, I'm playing RR3 on my Blackberry, so "our" current version is quite different from iOS & Android ones. That is the latest we have is what you would call v1.4 (Ferrari Face off and Battle Italia as final series).

Also there's no way to farm GC and no bugs work for us (unfortunately); so I'm stuck regarding game progress (and the next upgrade with the Enzo, the Veneno and the rest will only make things worse and most probably unplayable due to the totally unrealistic GC costs and the insane IAP economic scheme the Monkeys have...)

Anyway, I was thinking that I might be able to complete at least the last series (Battle Italia) and would like to ask you to confirm or not if this will work:

I only have a total of 223 GC left and have my Aventador full R$ upgraded already, so is it possible to do a cloud save, go ahead and fully upgrade it, finish the series and then load from the cloud to get back the GC ? Will this give me back the gold and at the same time keep the series as complete ?

Or am i thinking it wrong ?

If the answer is NO, then all I can hope for is either a GC farmable bug arises for Blackberry too in the next update, or someone gifts em an iPad, or else I'm out of ideas...

Thanks in advance guys.

Nick

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.