Skipping servicing time without losing gold (for those who have the "mechanics" feature)

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
realracer

Amateur
Skipping servicing time without losing gold (for those who have the "mechanics" feature)

Hi,

I discovered a way to skip servicing time without losing gold, if you have the "mechanics" feature (see http://myrealracing.club/thread/1049/buying-mechanics)

You need to have two different cars in your garage, say car "A" and car "B", and one (only one) of the two cars needs to be serviced at the time of the operation. So here, say car "A" is being serviced, and car B is NOT being serviced.

To skip the servicing time of car "A" without losing any gold :

- Go on car "B", hit the "service" button of car B. You should see on the bottom of the screen (where the three mechanics are displayed) that car "A" is being serviced.

- Hit the small mechanic yellow button to skip servicing for car "A". Then car A is fully serviced and you didn't lose any gold!

I discovered this by inadvertence : sometimes at the end of a race, when hitting the "Continue" button of the "Pit Lane" screen I would hit that small button which is right next to it. At first I thought it made me lose some gold, and tried to be very careful not to hit that button again, but after a few errors, I saw that my gold count didn't diminish.

Be careful when doing that, car "A" and car "B" need to be different cars, and car "B" needs to not be in servicing mode at the time of the operation, else you will lose gold!

Have a nice day!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.