Can't win 10-lap Le Mans anymore, can't dumb down bots.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rocky

Amateur
Can't win 10-lap Le Mans anymore, can't dumb down bots.

Hey,

I won the Porsche 919 by doing the RTLM challenge about a month ago. Since then, I've been doing the 10-lapper every night at midnight with daily bonus and manager + agent in offline mode. It's been really easy every time, I always lap the guy in second place before the last lap. The last two days, the difficulty is so much higher that I can't win anymore with players such as "darknezz" winning with their Toyotas (probably, I don't know since I can't catch up with them). I wanted to benefit from the 100% fame event yesterday but came in 4th, and lost the agent bonus.

I always do a few races beforehand that I intentionally lose (16th place or 22nd place), but that doesn't seem to dumb down the bots anymore. I have no problem winning other races.

In case it makes a difference, I have not updated to the latest update yet because of the reduction of R$ and fame. I heard they fixed it so I will update it soon.

How can I get back my regular AI bots? The ones with 33 or 34 minute times, not 29 minute.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.