Please calm down, Phil... folks....

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
pet

Pro
Please calm down, Phil... folks....

Folks,

I read these discussions about campers, name changers and all these morons with the feeling that this is exactly what they want to achieve - they want to bring strife or mischief into the team of FFF racers here.

They see that we treat each other fair and friendly on the tracks (OK - exceptions prove the rule... not all members of this forum do this..), and I am sure that no one from the top racers here in this forum will ever camp, name change or do anything to the others by purpose.

I am racing now for 2 years and I can tell if a fight is a racing fight or just mean, stupid behaviour, tryíng to get you on the sand...

As an example...

I had some races yesterday evening with a  "GeezerDonahuge", rank 103, who surely was neither Geezer nor Phil, as this one took me out on several occasions, on others I just did beat him, on the last one I took him out... oops... devil

I know that Geezer or Phil will not race like this nerd, so there is nothing to accuse one of them.

And I think we can be sure with most of the people in this forum that they are not racing unfair.

So Phil... pls calm down - stay in the forum - we all love your comments and surely we need you in this Community as one of the top RR2 racers. 

Don't let these Morons jam a wedge into this community of FFF racers !!!

Cheers

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.