RWC Balladonia Wheel-2-Wheel Challenge

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
bubble
bubble's picture

Pro/Am
RWC Balladonia Wheel-2-Wheel Challenge

Introducing the BWC, the latest showdown challenge for your entertainment. This is Balladonia and a challenge with a twist.

Here's what to do

Go to your RR2 Settings and select “Career Difficulty” to HARD Go to your PITLANE and choose the BMW Z4 SDRIVE 351S. Make sure your car is fully upgraded as your car will be quite closely matched to the opponent cars.

Then go to the main menu and select Career /PRO Circuit/NRGEE 6Cyl Cup

This is a four lap race but this challenge is all about consistency so there are TWO objectives which will determine your overall result.

You must take a screen shot of your race result which will show…

1. The TOTAL TIME of the race
  2. The margin between your car and the second placed car in the race

Post your screenshot here and I will add you to the leaderboard

Here is a benchmark time to get you started. I have circled the results you will be interested in but there's no need for you to circle your times

To calculate your result I will subtract the time difference between the SECOND PLACE car and your TOTAL TIME.

This calculation will determine your place on the leaderboard, which will look like this

The challenge is to get past the opponents as soon as possible then set consistant fast laps. Every second spent behind them will affect your overall race time and the eventual gap between the second placed car.

Don’t worry I will do all the calculations, all you need to do is post your screenshot here

Good luck!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.