Respectfullness

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
CSC-1
CSC-1's picture

Pro
Respectfullness

Don't really know where to mention this and I know it's all in vain but still - I have to vent this;

Something about this world puzzles me; how come so many human beings get a kick out of cheating - that is, not playing by the rules??

As an example take a big european country who chooses to take a part of another country's land just as if it is the most natural thing to do!?!

Or some european countries are in big economical trouble because the citizens have cheated the state by not paying the taxes they were supposed to.

Or take an experienced RR2 player who chooses to constantly cut corners or wall ride and take wins from his contestants who do NOT cut corners or wall ride.

What exactly gives him or them the kick? The sheere victory not won in a fair manner and not gaining him/them any respect whatsoever?! To me it is a mystery that these adult cheaters find it so rewarding that they constantly cheat over and over and over.

I would go as far as to say that they have some sort of mental deficiency since they can feel it so rewarding to cheat fellow gamers but then again what do I know. I try to learn them that this is unacceptable by leaving as soon as I experience the cheating, but I don't think they get the point or...they simply don't care!!

Well just my 2 cents, sorry for taking your time.

Mike / FestinaLente

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.