RWC Hat Trick, The Podium of Champs

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
bubble
bubble's picture

Pro/Am
RWC Hat Trick, The Podium of Champs

Introducing the RWC Hat Trick, The Podium of Champs.

This time we take our Rusty Wheels out for a fairly straightforward challenge. Our target is to reach the podium… but to finish first place in all three races is the ultimate goal. Of course I’m not going to make it too easy.

In this challenge we can have more than one winner and the aim is to get as many on to the top step as possible. Can you score three wins and join the Podium of Champs?

Here's what to do

Go to your RR2 Settings and select “Career Difficulty” to "HARD".

Go to PITLANE and choose the Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1.

Here is the important part… Go to CUSTOMIZE/PERFORMANCE and DISABLE the following upgrades by tapping on them

1. INTAKE AND EXHAUST MANIFOLD
  2. STROKER CAMSHAFT
  3. MATCHED MULTI-PISTON CALIPERS

These three items MUST be DISABLED… remember this is just RR2 fun.

Now go to the main menu and select Career /PRO Circuit/ IEJ adrenaline series.

If you have already completed this championship you will need to tap on “YES” to compete from the beginning. Tap “Confirm” You will be asked if you would like to participate in the qualifier? Select "NO"and start the race in 16th position.  Complete the three races starting from 16th place at SONOMA CANYON, CHENGNAN and FORINO VALLEY in the C6 ZR1.

Your car will be underpowered and slippery compared to the others, so you need to work hard for the wins, see how far you can get!

The track rules for this challenge are... As long as you follow the guidelines above ANYTHING GOES. This means if you think four wheels off the track while perfecting an inverted loop is the best way to go, be my guest... and show us the footage too.

Remember to post screenshots of your results as you improve and I will record your progress here. 

See how close you can get to a hat trick of three wins to join the “Podium of Champs”

Here is a benchmark to get you started. I have circled the results you will be interested in

Good luck!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.