Which device is best?

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
andrzej b

Amateur
Which device is best?

Hi All
My lenovo "frankenstein" slowly dying.I wish to help my baby haha but its impossible.Lag,sound,turn off etc. starts uicker and quicker.
I need advice to choose new tablet.Here is list non important/impotant things for me :
No china cheap shit allowed :)))
Dont care about:
-look,thickness,cameras,sim slot,modem quality and all of components useless in RR3 play

Must have: 
-wifi
-at least 7"
-possibility to root(do anthing with anything in all software)
-costs up to 250 dollar( in Poland)
Thats all.Not very special expectatons i think.hahaha

Off course i have dreams lol.Shall be light because 12 hours session at tracks sometimes makes my hands completely useless in next day(hahaha) and some brick  make this problem bigger than now.Lenovo Ideatab A1000-F weight makes 12h non stop riding possible 4 me.(Laying on couch,tab around chest and stomache(for detail) :))) Next to me 6pack of water and  pack of ciggarets.My record is 30 hours without brakes(as life organism only) lol.Its consumpt all 6 bottles 1,5l and 54 cigg.So  shall be light,as best touch screen as possible(touch sensivity,graphic),as much RAM memory as possible and off course proccesor wich will command  off this all without even a burk.
Rest of functions completely dont care of me.Can be without anything else.Just black screen with wifi range,chrome browser and RR3 icon in the middle.Maybe also some clock but not neccesary .Im gonna root device regardless of anything.

The very best thing to do would be build my own tablet from begin to the end haha but i dont have so much knowledge ( hmmmm its possible at all ??? must look around:)).
Generally ill f..k all of type messengers,shops,guides,maps and rest of shit wich factory putts into mashines to show advertising,and stole money from pocket.
Ifi need to check mail or something i have my old pal IBM T60p(also extremely modified) and thats enough for me.
Some say why i dont prepare laptop to RR3.Its problem again.Some emulators,accelerators and God knows what else.Some app dont like other apps(must download this/that).This is bull shit.Dont GAF.If Bill Gates dont want to support RR3 f..k him.I use win to mail,pay bills,order something sometimes,and check sport results, thats all.Im passing a warm urine rest of microsoft.

If  I offensed or hurt somebody I apologize.Thats my privat opinion.Im active in sport.Running,cycling,bodybuild.I am work also.I dont have time to fix everything again and again because some f kn app fkt up something.When i do something,ill do this in 100%.
For example Ive prepare A1000-F for RR3 about 2 years ago,spent lot of time to achieve ths goal and till now there was no any problem excluding problem that generally this game shall dont work at this tablet. For me worked and im happy for this.Now He is granpa and his time ending.Give me so much fun but everything someday tells you :I have enough,dont work no more.
This time coming 4 my lenovo.Time to dig a grave for him slowly and look around some worthy succesor for him.
Thanks 4 reading to the end lol and for eventually answers.
Best regards  

Andrzej

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.