140 posts / 0 new
Last post
JohnnyC
JohnnyC's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 314
RR3 v4.1.5 Released - Daytona Update

Bugs

A couple bugs noticed so far.  (Update: 02/16 - Hotfixed)
    - Game crashes when opening certain teirs, seems to be different for different users.  (For me, my game will crash when trying to open Expert on both iOS and Android)
    - The cloud save prompt saying that the cloud has more data than your current game is wrong.  (I've only seen this on iOS, Android seems to be working fine)

New Cars 

8 new cars - Sesto Elemento and 7 NASCAR vehicles.

New Tracks

Daytona International Speedway - Motorcycle Course
     (Very tight, reminds me of the Porsche Dynamic Course)

Daytona International Speedway - Speedway
     (Very high banks, not sure about the physics yet, but this could be fun - so far almost every car go full speed here without brakes..)

Daytona International Speedway - Road Course
      ( I seem to like this one better than the Motorcycle course, a bit more speed at the end)

Questions

Does the NASCAR way still work?
     NASCAR way still works - you can disable NASCAR vehicles  (update: might not be able to disable all cars though...)

Does P1 GTR Ironman still work?
        - Update more info here: http://myrealracing.club/comment/79973#comment-79973 

- I think this one is gone, I ran a test race, and after bot 43, there was nothing.  The bots also run different lines now, and block you from the inside pass.  Looks like from the above link, the train is still there, but much harder to catch now.

What's New in Version 4.1.5

Are you ready for the biggest NASCAR race of the year? Real Racing 3 brings the action, thrills and excitement of DAYTONA 500! Get behind the wheel of NASCAR Sprint Cup cars and be the first to cross the finish line on a brand new track, Daytona International Speedway. 
• Experience the biggest motorsports event of the year. Race with the best and complete the DAYTONA 500 to earn four iconic NASCAR stock cars!
• Race alongside legends like Joey Logano, Chase Elliott, Kevin Harvick, and Matt Kenseth, and drive your team to victory!
• The famous Daytona International Speedway joins an array of 17 officially licensed tracks from around the world. 
• The Gauntlet is back, with more chances to win R$, Gold, and the limited edition Richard Petty throwback Ford Fusion.
• Experience the prowess of the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento in a brand new special event, The Sixth Element. 
• Full game integration for Apple TV, including Party Play mode, diverse control options and cross-device Cloud Saves!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.