Freezing the 100% Fame bonus

1 post / 0 new
shosterman

Pro/Am
Freezing the 100% Fame bonus

Hi all

Just thought I would post this for others who want to extend the Fame bonus.

I have found you can freeze the time remaining on the Fame bonus by turning off the wifi (go offline) and messing with the date settings. Normally if i just turn it off a day before the event ends I'll get the "your time is not synced error" naturally. But because today I forgot I turned off wifi and set the clock back a couple hours. Closed the app, open again, set the clock back a day, close, open, and I got the message with just an hour to spare. Sometimes you have to try a few different jumps in time, just never go forward past the expiration time!

Of course this means no cars can be repaired so you'll have to use the mechanic, but if you're going to be farming like I do it it's just an extra gold.

If you got your daily bonus today then you can do this for the rest of the day and up until almost the end of the day tomorrow before jumping back on to get the next bonus. Since I've already missed a day this month I'll probably just run the double Fame for the next few days which should earn me much more than the 30 gold for the last day I will miss!

Hope this helps some people and that everyone didn't already know it! :-)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.