Monkeys take note

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nik R

Pro/Am
Monkeys take note

There's a new game in town... Riptide GP Renegades

It's a jet ski racer. It's cheap. There are no IAPs. No service waiting times. No ridiculous amounts of farming. No time limited series. No daily login bonus. No adverts.

It has lots of similarities to RR3 - elimination races, time trials, OMP, and most importantly, it's very playable and LOTS of fun.

I saw it in the app store last night, and took a punt. I'm very glad I did! My first jet ski is fully upgraded already, without spending precious gold, and I'm already enjoying some fast-paced races rather than grinding away for months before I unlock decent jet skis.

I hope this game progresses in the same manner as it started, & doesn't have any hidden nasties in the later stages...

I will of course still be grinding away to keep my RR3 game up. I'm way too addicted and have progressed too far to let go of it, but I feel like at least I have a safety net smiley

On a completely unrelated note, I managed to get global 1st place in one of the time trials last week. I nearly fell off me chair! I'm not telling you lot which one, I want to stay on top for as long as possible wink

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.