Exhibition and Championship Blueprint Suggestions

1 post / 0 new
nettrom

Veteran
Team MRR: 64
Exhibition and Championship Blueprint Suggestions

There's 63 starting points for exhibitions and championships in the game, and there's separate achievements for 63 exhibitions and starting a championship at each of them. While it's sometimes fun to use whatever the game suggests, I'm also interested in having a good time. Did you do an exhibition race that was particularly awesome? Maybe a championship with a certain set of cars and tracks that worked incredibly well? Then I'd like to know about it!

In case you haven't raced Goliath yet, I decided to have some fun with it. It's a long and fast track around the outskirts of the map, popularly used as an XP or cash grind because it pays well (and there are perks that increase it, both for XP and cash). Each lap takes 10+ mins, perhaps slightly less than 10 if you're using an X-class car. The track unlocks with level 5 of the Byron Bay festival. I have several friends that have created blueprints for it, some just a single lap, some multiple (50 laps takes about 8 hours, btw). Anyways, I figured I'd do it in a van (inspired by the Top Gear episode and the subsequent Forza Motorsport 5 achievement):

My S1-tuned Transit is a work in progress, it's reasonably good but needs a little fine-tuning. Lots of good fun to drive, at the point of the track in the Outback where the second picture was taken it's doing 200+ mph. Hope you've found some similar races or championships that I can try out!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.