November Forzathon Events

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
nettrom

Veteran
Team MRR: 64
November Forzathon Events

We're almost to a new month, and in this week's Forza week-in-review they announced the next month's Forzathon events:

1. Full Metal Horizon, Nov 4-7.
    • Flag Bearer: Play 4 Flag Rush matches to earn 12,000 XP.
    • Field goal: Finish in the top 3 of 3 Flag Rush games in an Extreme Offroad car to win 100,000 CR.
    • Heavy Weight Champion: Come in 1st place in 1 game of Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the Roar Horn.
    • Not a Scratch: Survive 1 game of infected in an Extreme Offroad car to win the '13 Shelby Raptor (note that the image in the announcement describes this car as the "Ford F-150 Horizon Edition", so it might be an HE car).
  2. Aerial Acrobatics, Nov 11-14.
    • Do a Barrel Roll: Perform 3 Barrel Roll skills to earn 20,000 XP.
    • Flying High: Earn 3 stars on 3 danger signs to receive 100,000 CR.
    • Eyes Turned Skyward: Rack up 50,000 Ultimate Air skill points to win 3 wheelspins.
    • Deadstick Special: 30% off the Audi #45 Flying Lizard R8 LMS Ultra, Ford Falcon XR8, and Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II.
  3. Horizon Harvest Hangout: Nov 18-25.
    • A Bountiful Harvest: Rack up 100,000 Landscaping Skill points while in a convoy to earn 10,000 XP.
    • Gather for the Feast: Join and complete an online adventure in a Holden Sandman to earn 20,000 XP.
    • Gobble, Gobble!: Join online freeroam to unlock the Turkey horn.
    • Food Fight!: Play in 20 Playground Games to win a Subaru BRAT GL Horizon Edition.
  4. Black Friday Blowout: Nov 25-28.
    • While They Last: Complete any event to receive 80,000 CR.
    • Spend Money, Make Money: Spend over 200,000 CR to win 3 wheelspins.
    • Instant Rebate: Win 1 auction to receive 50,000 CR.
    • Doorbusters: 30% off everything in the Autoshow!

There's a nice variation in things to win in these different events. I might pick up some of those. Surviving an infected game might require some coordination. Apart from that, I'll probably be saving up some CR and go buy things I want come Black Friday.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.