Try this to Farm in 4.7.2 if you use low brake assists

1 post / 0 new
reno viseman

Pro
Try this to Farm in 4.7.2 if you use low brake assists

I have used this with three of my 5 cars I mainly farm with all at LeMans,  F50 4 lapper, Toyota and Audi 10 lapper and so far it is working with low brake. Granted I might have been lucky so far. Will try with the F40 and the Porsche after they get out of service.

I tried racing offline first. The problem with this is you cars being serviced don't count down and are not released to race again when fully serviced. So after my normal offline procedure, I FQ RR3 and turned airplane mode back on and relaunched RR3 and when it ask me to sign on to GC or what every you use with Google play, don't. You are now racing as a "Guest" with internet connection and your cars will count down while being serviced and be released to race again. Well that is the way it behaves under iOS.

The F50 can't keep up with the F40 down the straights so you can't make a mistake. Previously the F50's better grip gave you a faster lap then the F40. I won by about 125 yards.

Lap times are slower then before. No change there on any of the cars.

Audi and Toyota I won by 2,000 yards plus both times. With these two unlike the F50, I started with no brake assist like I normally do to cut the sand and try to miss the wrecks. Both times I was easily in first  going under the Dunlop sign. Remeber there are rsr's on the grid, so I assume they are hlding up the pack. Got around to the long straight and paused and went back to low brake. If you make a mistake in the Porsche S's and fall to second in the early laps....next time around when you see the Porsche sign, pause change back to no assists and go all the way to the the start finish line. Then pasue and return to low brake. You basically drive this section as it is like you have no brake assists even if you have them on low. Brake about mid way of the pit entrance and drive straight through the chicanes to either pass back to 1st or open up a gap. This is about Fame for GC not R$. So off track penalties should not be a concern. Once you are 500 yards ahead it is smooth sailing. You will lap a lot of Porsche rsr's The ones you lap before the end of lap 5 you will lap again before lap 10. The are just slow and stay put and don't weave like the LMP cars. The LMP cars you do lap you still have to be cautious around like before. Keep in mind with the changes to assists they do brake later then you do using low brake and will ram you from behind if they are close to you going into a corner.

So I am back to farming for gold to upgrade the MP4-X

I assume the reason this seems to be working is because 
1. I am racing as a guest so my previous times are not considered
2. I am racing against Raven and Stay Frosty and a few friends names. But all the names are white not yellow, So I think it doesn't calculate my friends times either to control the bots pace.

Hope this works for you. Good luck and good racing.

PS: In the Porsche just now as a guest the second place bot did 29:59...signed on the first place bot that beat me eariler did 28:49 to my 28:54. So as Guest the bots are definately slower then when signed on.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.