Restore Older Cloud Save?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
ruby_99

Amateur
Restore Older Cloud Save?

Well, I did it this time.

I will generally rent upgrades on a WTT car once or twice a week. I don't do it too much since a) I'm not all that fast and can't put in the time to get better than group C and b) I don't want to get banned.

I did my usual thing this morning, manually backing up to cloud, then fully upgrading the mighty Formula E SRT_01E. I followed JuergenMRR, improving my WTT times little by little. But here's the kicker -- I must have been interrupted, or forgot, or something. I didn't restore from my manual cloud save.

Tonight, I go to run a race and notice that my gold balance is way down. I realized my mistake and tried to restore from the cloud, but it must have done an autosave at some point between this morning and now. The restored profile still has the poor gold balance.

I haven't made any backups outside the game using iFunbox or anything. Should I have any hope? Is there any way for me to restore from my second-oldest save? I'd imagine this topic has arisen before, but a search didn't reveal much. TIA

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.