Hyundai TT Competition Winner ?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jaguar
jaguar's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 18
Hyundai TT Competition Winner ?

The competition will generate enormous interest from real racers as it is in an early 'Road Car International' series, and the car is free (now on 100% discount), but will the Hyundai Time Trial with the Veloster Turbo at the Circuit de Catalunya be an open day for hackers?

I have noticed the Weekly Tournament Time Trials often has a leading time around 10 seconds faster than everyone else, which I assume is the result of hacking, and not just a program glitch making their car go faster. Sometimes they disappear before the competition has ended, presumably after complaints to Firemonkeys for other players.

The Hyundai Time Trial Competition has a great prize of an all expenses 4 day trip to Italy to watch the 'Rally d'Italy', but I was just wondering if Hyundai will be able to spot a winning hacker.

The terms at http://www.hyundai-social.com/game4good/terms/ on Hyundai's website loosely  make provision for hacking by adding that the prize can be withheld if "in the event the integrity, administration, impartiality or normal operation of the competition is compromised in any way."

Other players around the world will be mightily upset if there is big difference in the leader's times.

Who is likely to win, a hacker or fast racer?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.