I added up how much gold I need for all cars 100%!

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
shosterman

Pro/Am
I added up how much gold I need for all cars 100%!

Hi all,

So I was curious and took a couple hours this weekend to add up ALL the remaining gold upgrades for all the cars remaining.  Besides the 2 new Nissan's I have all the cars.  The final tally!

48,777 GOLD!

I don't usually have much gold to spare, but I'd been saving these past few weeks after getting screwed on the MP4-X 50% off updates and having almost no gold in the bank to do those.  So I had about 750 and the e-cars went on sale and spent about 600 to finish all those to 55 PR for their races.  After those upgrades I'm at 

47,572, so I saved 600 more gold...obviously :-)

Next step is to just go through and only count the cars that I need to upgrade to get 100% on their respecttive series which is only about 10 or so events.  I'm pretty close.

The intersesting thing was doing this, was just how much gold was needed to do upgrades as the game progressed through the years.  Seriously, 300 and 700 gold upgrades on some cars!  Early on most upgrades were 60-90 even on some higher end cars.

Last thing is, maybe I did this just see if I'm making progress towards 100% (not the 100% of all car upgrades, that's insane).  Because sometimes it feels to me like a goal I'll never achieve.  I have kids and I'm only good enough to sometimes get rank C in time trials.  It's a vicious cycle where if you don't have enough gold to upgrade your cars for these events, you can't score enough to earn any gold rewards.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.