Lotus Type 125

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gio
Gio's picture

Legend
Lotus Type 125

Please kindly help me understand this car better. Do you like it and, would you answer the doubts you have experimented on?

1- Have you tried the Lotus 125 more than 5 times in this current, almost ending WTTT?

2- If 1, do you use brakes assists? Have you tried it without brake or..... have you seen or felt where the AI braking points are located for your driving style?

3- Got some coasting? Hey, coasting really helps with this one. If you're not Zimfrank (and pardon me for not mentioning other MRR aliens out there), you are going probably slower than this slow F1 car can go, so I would highly recommend yall enabling High brakes and taking a good look (forget driving, use your eyes) at the brake points the game chooses for you (EB pls correct my English, choses?)... 

Now let us do a high-speed though brief experiment: turn brakes assists low or off and try to start coasting at the point youR game picked for braking in High brakes assist.... can you remembeR? C'mon, pick one or two corners, no need to apply this to the whole lap.

Reason being.... I suspect this car is the one Brazilian pilot Christian Fitipaldi was describing early this year on Sunday TV car program. He was really fascinated by the capabilities (and weaknesses, why not) of this car.... really pictured it as a weak dangerous daemon, a blunt docile beast. 
Add: a challenging, teaching car to drive.

I really recommend you taking one more laps at Bathrust with this one... really good fun when you don't pay attention to being fast, just looking to be repeatedly quicker at the very next turn... and repeat the previous turn...  just that.

Enjoy while it lasts.

But don't be too dedicated, wink

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.