First experience with RR3 on Android

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
'61ChevyImpala
'61ChevyImpala's picture

Pro
Team MRR: 1961
First experience with RR3 on Android

I've always played RR3 on an iPad and can't imagine ever switching. However, I bought a used Samsung Tab A cheap to use for Kodi experimenting so I figured I might as well give RR3 a run on it. It's obviously nowhere near my iPad Air 2, but it runs it sufficiently. However, that's not the reason for this post.

While googling for Kodi info, I took the time to search for RR3 posts. Holy SH*T batman, what a surprise!! There are more ways to get free R$ & GC then I could have ever imagined. I'm not going to promote them here. Google if you're so inclined. I'm also not going to debate the morality of doing such things. Suffice it to say, in only a few hours of racing, I own 10 cars all fully upgraded, stretching all the way to the Exclusive series. Yikes!! 

That having been said, I'll keep the android account active but will only use it sparingly for fun. My iPad account is the only one I want to play. As many of you know, I gave the game up for quite some time and just recently came back after gaining an understanding of what the gaming world is all about. I don't need to, nor care to, attain 100% completion. I'm happy just playing a great game and attaining whatever level my skill allows me to. But I was so startled at what I found so easily and was able to accomplish, I just had to post it. Unreal.

BTW, I found the info I wanted for Kodi and am thoroughly enjoying its benefits, albeit more fine-tuning to research.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.