New ticket to the monkeys concerning the G+ friends problem

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 71
New ticket to the monkeys concerning the G+ friends problem

A lot of you will know it... "hey i didn't see you as friend"... and it is naturally the G+ friends to TSM problem.

I actually have opened a Monkey-ticket, and to be honest I think they will NOT understand my description

However... I hope that the ticket will find a interested supporter who knew where to escalte this problem....maybe... in the next decade... before the game died...

Quote:

Dear Firemonkeys,
I am a very long time user of Realracing3 and have many friends, and i am for sure not the first person who reports problems with G+ friendslist and display of them within the game.

PLEASE read carefull this message and understand that it is very technical, so I suggest to forward it directly to more investigated technical staff members!

So, here are a very important thing.
A longer time ago google have a checkbox in their "google play games" app where the user where able to assotiate RR3 to a created G+-member group in the users profile.
This works very well and all of the friends in this group got infos about notifications or where simply displayed in the TSM friendslist in the game.
Google removed this checkbox some versions ago and this was the point where the problems for all users start, because your program assume this feature, but google doesn't provide it anymore

So any user who never checked this box in assotiation to a wanted group the game doesn't recognize or even display the G+ friend, who is playing RR3, and didn't display them in the TSM friends in the game.

PLEASE investigate in this problem... a lot of players have this problem and i am very annoyed abot hearign every time from friends on G+, that they didn't can see me in the game, even if i am firended with them and already see them... only because I checked this feature some years ago and now it is not longer working.

If you have further questions about the problem to investigate... don't hesitate to contact me... as far as I can I will try to help.

Best regards
Andreas (aka Zermalmer)

If someone is able to see this request in the FM support (#505501) on https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests
Please support it if it is possible.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.