So I Finally Upgraded from 1.2 - Thoughts

1 post / 0 new
mrpontiac
mrpontiac's picture

Pro
So I Finally Upgraded from 1.2 - Thoughts

I'd had 1.2 completed for a while and was just farming, but even that I wasn't doing much, so finally I upgraded.  Here's some thoughts:

I got about 150 GC for upgrading.  Mostly for completed Achievements.

What's up with these time trials?  They don't pay anything; the running start practically throws you off the track on a few of them; if you go off track you've wasted you're "drive" whatever that is; and the track seems slicker as I had to run about 8 of them before I could complete one without running off the road (possible driver error); sometimes just as I finish the game crashes (which never used to happen except for some of the video ads for gold); and then I might or might not get credit but either way my "drive" is gone; does it ever get above 2 drive?; you can't pause the game, when it's all stuttery like I do in other races, so then of course, I end up going off the track;

Two Hundayis were free!

The first few OMP were cool, but I rarely finish a race with all four people still in it. 

There's a new track!

I don't have 100% on any series now, so I guess I can get more GC when I finish them again.

How do you know when a car is offered at a discount?  It used to be at the top of the page.

Sorry, I haven't been around here in a while.  Now that I've upgraded, I'm sure I'll be racing more again and needing to drop by.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.