Cannot update or load assets

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gio
Gio's picture

Legend
Cannot update or load assets

Been locked outside RR3 for a month. Didn’t really care. Today I tried to get a hold of v6 (if available later tonight) and another issued piled up on this. 

Can one cancel Apple Music membership altogether? crying

So @IsaacMihai you probably noticed I had rr3 in my device but not quite playable actually. Used the “offload app” new function since: 1. EA deleted my assets in a cold “hotfix” anyway.
Latest iOS and iPad Air fwiw.

Before offloading the app, I could not play because 2. it would not download any assets whatsoever.

Before the issue above... 3. I could not update to current version 5.6 because I switched countries in my Apple ID thing. (App Store would see a RR3 which wasn’t the same I had installed with quite a few assets running ok previously. So I could actually install rr3 having rr3 already installed. Typical bipolar stuff).

To solve 3., tried switching back to the US Apple ID. Error!

Spent this month listening to great music, then tried to cancel my 3-month trial. Turns out... you can cancel the auto reniew trigger, but will keep affiliated the current offer just like what happens with other paid / premium streaming services. 

Alternativelly, I can simply install the RR3 version in my current App Store, but I’m afraid that will mess something, if not everything, in my player profile. Plus, will probably still not be able to download any assets.

Well, don’t really care.

Will do this today and hopefully provide another early preview of the fresh version for y’all. smiley

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.