20 posts / 0 new
Last post
JohnnyC
JohnnyC's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 314
How to make money fast in Gear.Club 1.17.0

Hi all ---

Edit: This still applies for 1.17, no changes to race winnings.   The Lykan Hypersport might be very expensive to win, the current D1 cars in the game require around 4-5+ million to fully upgrade, expect the Lykan to be in the same range.

This is a continues a thread from Marty and EB regarding how to make money in Gear.Club.   In general EB's comments are correct, Jo's missions are the way to go make money.  But I have a couple other things to add.

1. The only place where I use the re-cycle mission button is for the "Complete 3 Flash Events" misssion as this one will be stuck for 18hrs.

2. For Drift Missions, I use C1 (Dry Spell - Old Bones), with the NSX.   I just perform donuts at the start line, 7s of donuts will give me 50m of drift and I can still win the race.   Race distance is 2.1 km, can be done with no collisions, and pays $700 can be done in 45s including the donuts.   Car can be run 7 times here before requiring service.

3. If I don't have any Drift Missions to complete, then I will always use B3 (Celer's Aqueducts - Gordon Passage).   This race is perfect for # of races, no collisions, or distance.   Pays $1715 for the win, race distance is 2.3 km, can be done in 42s.  Car can be run 8 times here before requiring service.   

4. If you don't have the gold A1 cars, I suggest you buy them, as you will need the A1 Nismo.   Any A1 cars are good for installing improvements as the cost of the improvement is less than the reward you get from Jo's mission.

5. Before midnight, I always make sure one of my Jo's missions is a no-collisions mission, as that's the only one I do not want for Max's missions.   Max's no-collision mission only pays 3 rewinds.   Also of note, you can wait to collect Max's mission if you don't want it show up in Jo's missions.  (For example.  if you have an improvement missions completed there, you can leave it and collect it closer to midnight, and you will not get an improvement mission for Jo's missions that entire day)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.