Grid Autosport

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
AudiR8cer
AudiR8cer's picture

Legend
Grid Autosport

Grid Autosport for iOS is the Real Deal
I have been playing this for almost 2 weeks now and I can enthusiastically state that this game is worth the $9.99 USD price tag (with no IAP’s or ads ever!)

Grid Autosport is everything that I had wished RR3 could be before I quit playing over a year ago. The graphics are beautiful, the race physics feel realistic, I am able to use manual gear shifting and I can even change the physics difficulty to either a completely arcade setting or a full simulator setting. There are practice sessions before qualifying sessions so that you are not forced to begin EVERY race in last place like in RR3. You don’t OWN the cars but rather race FOR teams that allow you to drive their cars which is usually the case in real life. (How many pro drivers actually own their cars?!) You don’t have to worry about building your garage like in Gear Club, which to me still feels like an arcade racer. And you can pretty much drive any car on any circuit regardless of whether you have unlocked the car/circuit combo yet in career mode... just go to the Quick Race menu and drive wherever in whatever. Codemasters has FINALLY delivered an amazing CONSOLE-QUALITY race SIM for the MOBILE market. If you know me, you know that I am VERY picky when it comes to realistic racing sims. I LOVE this new game!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.