George Botezatu
George Botezatu's picture

Amateur
Team MRR: 86
Time Trial Olympic Tournament

Come join this great event and race for your country

***Time Trial Olympic Tournament ***

https://www.facebook.com/events/771410996215946/

[Edit by Veyron... Pardon my jump-in here, George.  The link to the schedule that ExTexan posted is now broken because FB blocked the personal page of Oki, the event organizer.  I thought this original post would be the best place for the schedule.  I also added the event rules.]

Event Rules

• Real Racing 3 version 2.2.0, no other version allowed.
  • Each team must have minimum 5 member and maximum 25 Member.
  • No double nationality.
  • Top 5 best result each team will be collected for team point.
  • No Hit Wall Allowed, if anybody see this and report to me so the time will be disqualified and must restart the race.
  • No Mod Car and Mod Time, We will verified all best 5 racer.
  • Mod Money and Gold is allowed just for unlocking event and car.
  • Clone is allowed, if the real account is suspended but if there is a team using clone for doubling point i will remove one.
  • All team member must register his/her racer ID for prevent any racer using Double Account
  • Online Mode, if suspend must use video for verification.
  • No Racist in this race, so use wise word.
  • Team with the most point will be crowned as World Champion

Additional Info...

I got some additional information from the event organizer.

• You do not have to have a Facebook account in order to participate.  The team leader may submit times for any member who does not have an account.
  • Submitting times is only allowed during the span of each weekly event.  When the event closes, no more submissions will be accepted.
  • The top five fastest times each week will be used to determine the overall champion no matter which members submitted those times.  For example, the top five five for week 1 could be players A,B,C,D,E while the top five for week 2 might be V,W,X,Y,Z.  That means that even if some of our team members miss events, at least it won't negate their times for other events, or disqualify the entire team.

Schedule

Update:  We are now running three qualifying events instead of having members just sign-up for the team.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.