I'll always ask myself after an evening racing with idiots, campers, cheaters, wallriders, morons...
Where's the fun?
Well - yesterday I found the fun in RR2 again.
The fun for me is:
- racing with friends
- fair fighting for position with them
- going side by side on the track without thinking "when will he hit me?"
- having the trust in the other one that he is equal minded in racing
- having people waiting at the finish line
- waiting at the finish line
- waiting for the other one to come closer after he got hit or crashed
- standing with 3 Vettes side by side at the finish line
- trying to keep up with the super fast one's
THIS is the fun for me in racing RR2 and it came back yesterday with the folks I repped before.
Thanks folks - this was a blast!
And I don't care anymore if I am first or last - when friends are in the race I like to have fun.
What is your fun in RR2?