Greatest fisherman stories (RR3)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gio
Gio's picture

Legend
Greatest fisherman stories (RR3)

There was now a bunch of great moments and a rich deal of information around the RR3 forums, All TT's section and team chats. Seems just about time to relive a few of them, and register those, so ourselves, peers from other teams and times, and ofc the newbies can enjoy.

Most mind boggling fact I always mean to describe, RR3-related:

I used to "borrow" stuff from the Monkeys since the first time I couldn't win a race (so I'm guessing first month or even week I played this). Took me a few weeks to convince Audi to try it, literally YEARS later. He did it at last, and put the idea into better words so the team could try it out.

Short after, someone mentioned "renting" over here and Audi helped cement the tactics but... kept holding tight to the term "borrowing". That single word (coined by him in F8M's chat tab long ago) is certainly the reason why he and myself are not credited to the trick's popularization around MRR.

chjxyhxhllenbach was there and isn't gonna let me lie (alone).

Just some of the great stories and methods that only get useful and spread around if we have a nice community to shared it with. That's why I created this thread. Because we need to keep it all tight, orderly, efficiently documented, and true to its roots. No nonsense hidden all around the RR3 section of the forum, and less off-topic posts. And, of course, less soap opera and more RACING! :-)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.