March Bounty Hunter – FRC Ladder Challenge

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
nettrom

Veteran
Team MRR: 64
March Bounty Hunter – FRC Ladder Challenge

The March bounty hunter event has started! This one has been named in honour of the upcoming Forza Racing Championship. There's also five bounties involved (in addition to a participation reward), so they've named it the #ForzaRC Ladder Challenge. The car is the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTLM, and the track is Sebring (full layout, daytime, no rain). Here's an overview of the bounties and their rewards:

Name Gamertag Reward
Participation Reward N/A 2016 Koenigsegg Regera
Jon Knoles JONK1969 Punk Rock Driver Gear
Elliott Lyons RBW Triton MotoRacer Driver Gear
Jennifer Lane ShmooGnu 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Couple Black Series Forza Edition
Garrett Huxable Gr1malian 1981 VW Scirocco S
Brian Ekberg Mechberg 1963 VW Type 2 De Luxe

Anyone who sets a lap in the rivals event (found in the ForzaRC section of the rivals, btw) get the Koenigsegg (it doesn't have to be clean, either). You get the reward of every bounty that you beat, so there's a potential six rewards to get.

The participants set their initial times in the live stream on Friday (March 16), here's the overview:

Gamertag Time
RBW Triton 2:07.865
JONK1969 2:08.107
Mechberg 2:08.737
Gr1malian 2:11.195
ShmooGnu 2:42.723

The easiest way to keep track of the bounties and how you're doing is to add them to your friend list and check the rivals event leaderboard (set to show your friends). There is currently not a set end date for this event, once I learn about it, I'll update the thread. I'll also stop in from time to time with an update on their times, we expect all of these to improve their times during the event. Go do some laps, set some times, and best of luck picking up those rewards!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.