Le Mans - Stage 9

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 27
Le Mans - Stage 9

FM must have put together Stage 9 at 4:00 pm on a Friday, as there's not much imagination here.  They were probably saving up for Stage 10, which may be the funnest, most interesting set of challenges we'll see, with one event being my favorite RR3 experience ever.  But more on that later.  Stage 9 details: 7 challenges, 13 events.  Porsche 919. 25 gold for completing.

This stage is just an extension of Stage 8, and nothing we haven't seen before.  Another pair of Time Trials (again, go slow on the 1st one in order to breeze through the 2nd one), and an elimination without collisions & off track are the only non-standard events.  They use Stage 9 to add in the remainder of the upgrades, and there are two more "analytical" delays to deal with, just as in Stage 8.

I did not upgrade anything this time, and did not encounter any substantially difficult races. Again, the fine print here is I'm running off-line with standard bots that haven't been warmed up yet by other racers.  In all likelihood you'll need to upgrade some for Stage 10.  Just warning you.

Pics to follow

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.