Stage 11 Le Mans is killing me - need help

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 27
Stage 11 Le Mans is killing me - need help

Hey folks.  I'm slogging through Stage 11 so as to get my preview out there.  One of the events is a 3-lapper cup on Le Mans at night, where no off-track is allowed.  I've now played for close to two hours and no matter what I do, I'm failing to complete this without going off track.  Unlike TT, it doesn't tell me when I fail, so I'm stuck racing for almost 11 minutes each time before I find this out.  I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong - I'm staying in the middle (almost always), I'm following other bot's lines, and really slowing down at each tight turn.  Nada.  I don't even feel I'm coming close to going off track.  Maybe a bug?

For those of you who have been running Le Mans in Endurance Kings, any tips for what constitites "off track" on this course?  I assume the following: two-wheels on is OK, blue and yellow rumble strips are on track, white lines at edge of road are track borders.  Where are the tricky areas?

I had access to EK briefly, but no longer.  So I can't experiement in a TT on my own.

Thanks!!!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.