Last post
IOSVE
IOSVE's picture

Pro/Am
Team MRR: 10573
Things we want from the game

Cars

1. RHD for Japanese, Australian (if any) and British cars
  2. Revamping all Japanese cars to allow deeper upgrade trees as they are very easy and cheap to upgrade in the real world
  3. Japanese stereotype cars: cheap, light, agile ones only fit for mountain racing
  4. Japanese modded cars: Amuse, HKS, Mine's, Nismo, Opera Performance, Tommy Kaira, etc.
  5. Movable spoilers in cars with movable spoilers
  6. Brake light operation in chase cam view in replay mode. They don't work. (by Matt.Vargo)
  7. In Car Cam, more movement from the drive. Have him actually flick the paddle shifters. (by Matt.Vargo)
  8. Update cars like the Nissan GTR R35 it it's latest model, same for the 370z, Ford Focus ST, etc. (by Matt.Vargo)
  9. Add more custimization layers per car. (by Matt.Vargo)
  10. More paints to choose from, more vinyl color choices. (by Matt.Vargo)
  11. More variety of cars (I.e. Jaguar, Gumpert, Honda, etc., and more of existing manufacturers, but no more Porsche! Even though that won't happen) (by John_Madden)
  12. Tuner cars with many upgrades for appearance and performance (by John_Madden)
  13. Group 7 cars. Look it up in google. They were extremely fast and could hold their own with anything we are using now. I don't want anymore slow cars it's boring. The faster you go the more you have to concentrate. (kretch)

Courses (Circuits)

1. Cote d'Azur (Circuit de Monaco)
  2. Nürburgring
  3. Other layouts for Brands Hatch
  4. Advertisements in the display boards instead of somewhere in the GUI of the game
  5. Different time for all courses

Mechanics

1. Disqualification of offtrack for Speed Record
  2. Drafting (slimstream)
  3. Racing etiquette for bots
  4. More enduring for cars (don't mind if takes longer to repair)
  5. Option to disable specific upgrades
  6. Revamping Drag Races completely
  7. No more ovals (unless you have both NASCAR cars and drafting)
  8. Free races: No price, no penalty, no repair, any car, any course (backed by Matt.Vargo, Stig's US Cuz'n and WadeHM)
  9. Straight bar line of vinyls should be free
  10. Gear management when deccelerating: shift down whenever we can, don't wait until we must
  11. Make competitor in omp a ghost racer, that way you won't have to worry about getting hit. (by Matt.Vargo)
  12. set the points system to fixed values for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places. (by Matt.Vargo)
  13. Bring ghost times to Autocross events. (by Matt.Vargo)
  14. Add the ability to vote for the track you would like to race on in omp. (by Matt.Vargo)
  15. Increase the number of participants in omp. (by Matt.Vargo)
  16. The ability to modify your cars via PC. (by Matt.Vargo)
  17. Weather (i.e. Rain, snow, thunderstorms) that affect the roadway (by John_Madden)
  18. Option to turn off weather (by John_Madden)
  19. Damaged parts fall off the car and become obstacles in the road (by John_Madden)
  20. Extremely damaged cars eventually break down and cannot finish (by John_Madden)
  21. More realistic damage (i.e. A head on collision should do more damage than breaking a bumper, paint should be scuffed or scratched when sideswiping) (by John_Madden)
  22. Brake lights that work (when facing the sun, the tailights do not light up) (by John_Madden)
  23. More series. A lot more. Shuffle the cars around and make more series. The same cars are always racing against each other and the same cars always win. The update cars are always together and almost always never with other cars. (by John_Madden)
  24. Ability to sell all my crap cars and there are many. I would keep only the fastest cars. (by kretch)
  25. Please no drifting. What a useless thing. Imagine wasting all that money on tires for every run and the smell of burning rubber. Yuck!!!! (by kretch)
  26. If I had to pick one thing, it would be the ability to make groupings of vinyls that only counted as one layer, so a proper gulf logo, or myrealracing.club, would be one layer instead of a lot of layers. (Stig's US Cuz'n)
  27. The one thing that I want in this game, more than anything, is realistic lap times.  A Veyron is not faster than F1 cars and a V12 Vantage is not faster than LMP2 cars.  All that would take is changing a couple values in the lap time generating equations. (by doncartagena8)
  28. QUALIFYING! (by WadeHM)
  29. What about the ability to costumise the driver? Like change his helmet and his clothes color, the gloves also. I really like the similarities it has with the stig but driving a black stig would be cool. It's boring to see every driver all white. I wonder what detergent do they use to keep those clothes so white, especially in race conditions. (by Retroline)

User Interfaces

1. Sorting cars in garage
  2. Option to snap to grid (or other objects of reference) for vinyls
  3. Option to turn on both mirror and paint through for vinyls
  4. Overview of courses to be viewable somewhere in the game
  5. Tell us the PR value of opponent's cars, before and after the race
  6. Complete overhaul of the menus and how the career mode functions. (by Matt.Vargo)
  7. Option to display hud information while watching a replay video. (by Matt.Vargo)
  8. Allow us to change the location of the Rear view mirror on screen. (by Matt.Vargo)
  9. Different opening car intro. (by Matt.Vargo)
  10. Sweeping camera views when viewing a car in camera mode. (by Matt.Vargo)
  11. Buttons to look right or left when in bonnet or cockpit view. This would be invaluable (by SLC Stig)
  12. An odometer for each car (by John_Madden)
  13. Highest speed for each car (by John_Madden)
  14. Total overtakes in each car (by John_Madden)
  15. Time in each car (by John_Madden)
  16. Best times per car per track/event (by pault)
  17. A way to quickly see how damaged each car is, instead of having to switch to each car and hit the service button. (by pault)

That's all for now. Everyone is welcome to add one's own.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.