Is this the end of an era??

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stockbroker
Stockbroker's picture

Veteran
Is this the end of an era??

Is this it? Is it over? I have taken two or three weeks maybe even a month off of real racing two and I find myself missing the camaraderie, competition, speed, all of it.  I have been over an real racing three for a while, and it is just not the same. I find myself getting frustrated, bored, tired, about to give it all up completely. I just wonder how much is left with real racing two.

this is by far the greatest game ever invented. Obviously, that is my opinion, but I am sure all of you here would agree as well. There has never been anything like this that is captivated my attention for two years straight! Not even the legend of Zelda on Nintendo many moons ago!! 

What can we do, how can we get this thing up and running again so that we have full lobbies. Is it even possible? Is there anything at all we can do?

it was not the camping or the DNFing that made me put it down. It was the fact that no one was racing. Is there anything at all he'll noticed any improvement or any pickup in the last few weeks? Let me know what you're thinking.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.