Join up racers!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stig's US Cuz'n
Stig's US Cuz'n's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 67
Join up racers!

Hey guys and gals. I'm seeing more and more golden sprockets showing up, and I am very excited. I would urge all of you who have enjoyed this forum and its outstanding free content to sign up. I am particularly looking forward to Ultimate Leaderboards, and the Challenge features. That will certainly be a "more the merrier" type of experience. How long have we wanted a central repository for all of our times, in all of our events, along with those of our arch riv....err...friends?

Also, the central parking garage for all of our bespoke rides, filtered and sorted just the way we want it? I sure would like to see it filled to capacity with those creations that it takes hours of scrolling and page loads to find a particular car you're looking for. How about the ability to say I want to see all of csheel's Martini's, or all of Colo Artist's Gulf's, and blammo! There you go. 

How about cutting your chances of getting mind choked by Darth Veyron in half!!

That alone is worth the price of admission. 

Come on girls and boys. This forum has been here on the house for us for quite a while, and the people that have been running it for us are bringing us more and better features for the pittance they are asking for to offset the extra expense. Lets all get on board, show our appreciation, and populate those leader boards and garages. 

Thanks for your time. 

This message has not been approved by anybody other than me and my old dog, Bullseye. He woofed and farted his approval. Then took a nap. Of approval. 

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.