Error codes from cloud restore

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
kretch

Veteran
Error codes from cloud restore

Does anyone know what error code #4 is? I have been stuck on day 5 and it's now day 7. Every time I open the game I keep getting the day 5 reward. 

I opened the game late on Oct.5th just before midnight and got the reward. I then ran the 10 lapper in Endurance Legends which finished after midnight so I got the day 6 reward. That was as it should have been. I did a cloud save ( and it said "just now" ) and closed the game. When I opened the game about 10 hours later I got the day 5 reward screen again. This has happened many times this year and I have argued with the monkeys through tickets about the issue. They keep telling me that there is no problem with rewards. The issue is not about rewards but cloud save / restore. So l usually do a cloud restore and all comes back to normal. But not this time. I got a message telling me to report error code #4 to support. 

2 days now and no reply from the monkeys so consequently I can't play or advance. In the grand scheme of life this is no big deal but it would be good to know what the hell is happening.

Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.