Bug Alert (value, no value, interesting?)

1 post / 0 new
Uncle_Drunken
Uncle_Drunken's picture

Pro/Am
Team MRR: 143
Bug Alert (value, no value, interesting?)

Occasionally I notice quirks during game play. Not all are bugs exactly, just things I find odd about how the game behaves. I posted about some odd behavior in endurance races here https://myrealracing.club/thread/22629/interesting-worthless-info-about-endurance-events
I
 think I usually notice these things because I get board for whatever reason and behave oddly myself in the game, playing with the game. I think others notice random oddities as well and maybe we should have a sticky for such things? 

Not sure if any I have found have any value, but they are sort of interesting.

My most recent discovery happened when running a hunter at Spa. I had the distance beat when I caught the target car near the finish on the last straight. Not wanting to speed up the bots by beating the distance a bunch, but too board to just pace the target car, I thought I would see if I could spin it. Wasent able to spin it, but managed to knock it into the runoff area at the end of the last straight. I watched for at least a minute as it kept hitting the inside wall and backing up then repeating this as it tried to get back on track. I took a screen shot, (below) then went and turned on screen vid capture. I published the resulting video to a YouTube channel I had made, but have not easily found. The video runs about three minutes and shows me driving around the target car that was so stuck that I eventually had to knock it out the far side of the runoff area. I think it would have been stuck there indefinitely if I had not run into it several times. If anyone wants to see the video I will take the time later to find the channel.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.