I drove a hypercar

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gio
Gio's picture

Legend
I drove a hypercar

Back to doing some random laps and the FXX-K drives (and sounds) as great as it ever did, except...

First I would like to expose something in its gears. Under normal circumstances, every gear will last the exact same duration of time. That means you don't get the minimum sense of driving a petrol car... it's more like clipping some grass in a short field: back and forth, back and forth. You go for xx time, sound vanishes (when you turn around), and go again... Considering the small details, that on is what has bothered myself the most in this game since a while ago.

Now oversteer: the fxxK didn't present oversteer at all to me in the past. Now it's pretty much an oversteer machine at Mt Panorama. That is full PR and minimum practice, so at least says to us the game is somehow dynamic in regards to the ways we play it and the game's response.

Third would be laptime, which goes for other cars and tracks as well. How come I miss only 5 seconds in a lousy lap with a couple crashes, compared to a clean lap? Why don't you (monkeys) not just *reduce tire grip* for a moment right after every other crash or hard wall sweeping?

(BTW is seems that Mt. Pano presents a stretch of 'inverted banking' around the top of the hill.)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.