Hello again......back after a lengthy break

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Linkguard

Pro/Am
Team MRR: 192
Hello again......back after a lengthy break

Hi all.

I have returned to the game after a break of about 12 months.

During that time I only logged on when I received a notification of free gold as I knew I'd be back some day. Prior to my absence I hadn't updated for a few months as I got fed up chasing all the new cars. To me the game had become more like a full time job just trying to keep up with the new cars and grinding Le-Mans 10 lappers to pay for it all.

Anyway I picked the game up again about a week ago and became hooked again but swore to myself that I wouldn't upgrade and get sucked back into the new car chase. Famous last words!

My son had to reload the game on his tablet and I noticed the F1 cars and also a sale on the Agera R which I was just about to unlock so I thought I'd upgrade if only to get a discount on the Agera R. I could always resist the new cars couldn't I? So I upgraded from V6.something to the current version. So was it a good move or not? I'm not sure.

Well I like the look of the new cars, F1, IMSA and GT4, and a couple of new tracks and the M$ for F1 is a good idea.

And now the bad.

When I log on I get an "Issues detected between RR3 and your device" warning. The game now crashes sometimes when trying to load new content and I can't get the F1 stuff to load at all. It would have been nice to get that warning before the installation not after it as I don't get the option to roll back.

My completion rate has plummeted. At some point back in 2016 I had about 70% completion but this had gradually dropped to 29% over the years. After the update it had dropped to 16%. Career/Road had gone from 35% to 19% and Motorsport from 22% to 2%.

Worst of all the Endurance Legends series is now locked and I need to get 129 trophies over 4 different race series to unlock it. Endurance Legends was previously a series that you got when you won the 2015 Le-Mans cars as there is no other series to drive those cars in. I'm seriously not happy with this but it's not all bad as I'm won of the "lucky ones" who has retained access to NASCAR. Hurray!!!

Anyway I'm sure I'll keep playing now so I have a couple of questions. 

1 Does anybody have any ideas what I can do to get the F1 cars to load?

2 Did other people lose access to Endurance Legends in the last 12 - 18 months and if so can you raise a case to get access re-instated?

Sorry for the long post.

Linkguard

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.