RR3 hacked from level 791 to level 650

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul Rob

Amateur
RR3 hacked from level 791 to level 650

On November 6th 2020 I was level 791 (Joined march 2014) and had purchased every car on offer and really enjoying my 6 years of RR3. Then after a Live Race that day  I got a message flash up on RR3 "We have found a mismatch between your race results and your car data, which will cause your Time Trial results to reset and your current ONLINE. (-yellow box says  click "ok")

Next I see :-

1) my game name 7REM changed to IJK3
2) My level had gone from 791 to 650
3) over 40 cars that were fully paid and had completed races were all back to new cars with no data and no purchase
4) The 2019 Grand Prix I totally completed in all cars gone
5) My gold of about 300+ down to 160
6) my MS of 2,500,000 down to 35,000
7) my RS of $619,791,312 untouched

Prior to this I had taken  various screen shots usually weekly (reference only) that  show my level etc up to  791
Every day for the last  6 years my game udated automatically.

So what did i do??

I contacted RR3 and told them the above story saying i thought I had been hacked.

Response. Nothing we can do to help you

My next reply :- please see the photos to prove my facts
RR3 response - we see your level is listed as 650 so nothing we can do  to  help you

My next reply - "your answer is nonsensical so please raise this issue to senior management
RR3 response. Please  provide a list of all the cars you have lost and other losses.

Which I did. And I noted the $1,000s dollars I had paid via credit card for cars etc which I can produce
Their response.  "We can NOT help you as we see your level now is 650"

I wonder what ppl out there think?

*was i hacked??
*was this a one off tech glitch?
*am I the only one to have this happen to?

Why is RR3 being so adamant that nothing is wrong?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.