Update path

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
sc7606

Amateur
Update path

Hi all,

First – great site. It’s nice to have a forum with honest advice that doesn’t get shot down for ‘breaking forum rule 13’.

Second – I’m hoping someone more knowledgeable than I will be able to help me chart through the best update path.

I’m currently in 1.1.2 and I’m getting to the stage where I’m nearly ready to move to the next version (completed all series, R$ upgraded all cars, R$10m, ~700gold saved).

I have access to all of the versions and I’m sure that there must be an optimal update path (ie update to version 1.2, complete x events, update to version 3 etc etc), but I’m not sure exactly what that is.

I’d assume it would be to go to each version and complete everything to 100% again to get the gold, but I’m aware of the TT bug that could mean that I’d not be able to do that? Also, there would be some events that don’t change between versions, so I wouldn’t need to finish those before updating.

I’m also thinking that with the gold I have, it might be difficult to meet all the PR requirements/buy all the cars in a reasonable amount of time – any advice/tips?

Thanks

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.