2014 OMP Award Show

43 posts / 0 new
Last post
parkedge
parkedge's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 60
2014 OMP Award Show

Last year LOL introduced the 2013 OMP Award Show of which I was one of the judges to collate the count.

It was pretty well received and I dug up an old copy so i thought I would continue the tradition. I would ask for a volunteer to help me count the votes so there is no arguments about the winners.

I am copying LOL's format with a few additions.

As in all sports, movies,literature etc it is time to pay tribute to ourselves.

Lets honor the best (and worst) racers in OMP. You decide who should be nominated and why. You can add a few words about who you nominate but it is not necessary.

Its almost 2015 so I will put a closing date for nominations at January 15, 2015. Hopefully that will let everyone get a chance to get their votes in.

Maximum 5 votes per category which the exception of the Hall of Fame- 3 votes (see below).

Remember this is for the whole year so I am sure some racers will be deserving of votes even if they havent been active the last month or 2.

#### Please use the format below to add your votes ####

So without further ado the categories are:

1. Best current 125HP racer:

2. Best current 94HP racer:

3. Best current in both 94HP and 125HP (diversity and ability):

4. Best Rookie of the Year (maximum one year experience):

5. Most Improved racer:

6. Sportmanship and Fairness Award:

7. Legend award.

8. Hall of Fame:

9. Honorable mentions:

10. Worst racer of the year:

11:Mentors award:

*Note about the Hall of Fame: Once inducted to the Hall of Fame a racer cannot be nominated for a Legend award. He/She can still be nominated for racer of the year or any of the other categories. To achieve Hall of Fame a racer must receive a minimum of 5 votes.

Racers inducted to the Hall of Fame in 2013:

Shteebs...OBLX......Mushroom......Zattoo..........MRR-Veyron.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.