Which cars to buy or avoid in Expert level?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
HighlanderNorth

Amateur
Which cars to buy or avoid in Expert level?

I had read about all the high paying farming races in Accolade Open at the Expert level, and I'd read that the BMW Alms was a great car. So I quickly blew through the main series in Pro just to open up Expert so I could start R$ and Fame farming on a higher paying level.

So I started Accolade Open and was forced to buy the 1st car, the Viper and did about 2/3 upgrades, then bought the Audi R8 AMS ultra and did about 3/5 of the ugrades, then completely skipped the Porsche 918 RSR concept due to the gold cost, and skipped to the BMW ALMS and did 10/12 upgrades.

I have run the first high paying farm race at Panorama successfully for almost 100,000 R$ and like 9,200 fame. But I'm only just over halfway through the events in Accolade open.

So now recently seem to recall reading someone say the Bentley continental in the next event isn't very good. That's ok cause I won both Maserati Stradales. But now that these cars are starting to get expensive I want to avoid buying cars that aren't worth the payout to buy and upgrade, and I'd like to find out which cars are worth buying....

Thanks. Did I make a mistake not buying the Porsche 918 RSR concept in Accolade open? I have the 918 Concept from Pro Am, but that's a different car.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.