Let us all "Goodbye!" say

242 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dirk
Dirk's picture

Pro
Let us all "Goodbye!" say
I think here in the RR2 department it will be very quiet in the near future.
Therefore, I would now like to use this issue to many people I've met here to say goodbye.
I miss you already very much! It was very beautiful and exciting moments in the last 3 years for me.
RR2 was part of my daily life. I am very sad that this will no longer be so.

I thank riders like, Fourstroke!, sqz, Davham, seabiscuit, Arthur, Coco, Mikey, Supersvane, MRTotzy, batavus, MP4, Daskennich, Grandma, Bocky, Brittman, Patrice (FR), merlin66, Tuvok, aravistas, parkedge, scepsi, JRod, DcKab, Police, poesmuis, Molamouse, Bezi, HappyTurn, HappyHippy, TSSDK, Immortal, Ace.K, Act, Sick Ride, Alsowas, ABRAXAS SATURI, aandekant, Iceman, Phil, A.V.A.H., fast G., Frog, mw5, Hannah, Tim71, .giz, Flexfuel, Volcano, Lexie, FastAngel, sosta07, Uapadapa, Bigfoot, Van Halen, Davey Roket, CSC, Langostino, The Leopard, Illegal, Wissing, daberlino, Drifter, Salmonella and gringoboy!!!

I hope I did not forget anybody. If then YOU are also meant!

It was always exciting race with you!

I am particularly grateful to drivers who have made me faster. Tips I got from OBL/X, Stoney, Stockbroker, Manimal, XR!D3R and venom411!
powerhannes thank for private lessons. He shows me many tricks!

But also drivers like Regina, Daroby49, JacktheUno, TheFox65, redbullMKD, fnug01, nol111, chilaquil66,  Snapoutofitm8, Mrnotnice (the big Cheater), grolov, Rok5ann, foue7, 40pence, Ospite,  Speedracer & RacerX i thank you!
You are very stupid, but they have been a part of the game!

There is only one person I will not miss you. He comes from the department handkerchiefs.

I hope we can see you again sometime along the way! I really wish that very much!

I wish you a beautiful life people!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.