Character Data File

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
MYDROID
MYDROID's picture

Pro/Am
Character Data File

Guys as you know I've many accounts for RR3 for testing the game with different gadgets for reports to those companies hence the game is paid for (sorry if this is causing FM to bump up prices :( my bad ). The thing is its now finished done with all so since we are NOT ON FM forum I was thinking to contribute out just the character.dat file for those stucked but still want to play all. Since its not a hack you won't have zillions of $ & GC ok.... 

Why this thought? because the coming updates will lock up even more of what we can do past & present - bit by bit they are locking down our quick farming, profitable bugs & bonus. if you are not near porsche runs now you won't be able to reach when next update is out - Yes its getting worst from the data files inside the row I've been looking at & leaks from insider.

well only those interested pls pm me direct 

(disclaimer: those changing the character will be castaways from your friends as they will suddenly find you are finished with all cars. so please load up another profile via FB or Google+ but if you don't care stick to your account then)

[Moderator edit:  Changed above from red font to yellow highlight as red font is reserved for moderators to call attention to edits or important announcements.]

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.