Working your way through Career Mode.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
parkedge
parkedge's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 60
Working your way through Career Mode.

Some suggestions for working your way through Career mode.

This is not a definitive way to do it just merely my suggestions.

The first tier (Club Tier) is pretty simple as you can only afford either the 2010 Volvo (68HP or 74 HP fully upgraded) or the 2010 Golf GTI  (4 cyl 70HP or 76HP fully upgraded) either is ok, the first time I did career mode I chose the Volvo the 2nd time I used the 2010 Golf GTi. You want to spend as much as you can upgrading cars ASAP as long as it fits under the race HP requirements.

This one car will take you through the Club Divison Tier.

The next car you want to be aiming to buy is the 2008 Scirocco R (4 cyl 86HP or 94HP fully upgraded) as this car will get you through the 2nd tier the State Showdown. You will have to upgrade and then downgrade a little to meet race requirements but you can complete the tier with just this car. At this point if you are looking to save a little extra money then use the first race in the State Showdown ( Mustang GT500 Getaway) to farm a little. You get $7,000 for a one lap race at Montclair or use the 2nd race (Millbridge Duel) for the same amount at Aarlburg Forest.

This way you will pick up $7,000 for a one lap race and learn the track as you go. Repeat as necessary here! The next car you want to be aiming for is the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (8 cyl  92HP or 94HP fully upgraded).

At this point you will now own the 2 fastest cars in the 94HP class for OMP if you so desire. Bare in mind you won’t have experienced all the tracks yet, so some tracks you would be learning in OMP, in which case you would want to sit behind at the start and follow the cars in front so you can learn about the track.

The 3rd Tier is the Grand National. For this Tier I suggest you buy the Nissan GTR (6cyl 105HP or 107HP fully upgraded). You can fully complete this tier with the Nissan GTR with the exception of the 2nd race the Sonoma Sprint which you can complete using your Camaro SS.

You can easily complete this tier in the Nissan GTR but for the last 2 races you might now want to consider getting either the Lotus Evora Type 124, the 2010 Volvo C30 STCC or the 2012 McLaren MP4-12C. All will do the job very nicely for the last 2 races the Telkodata Tournment and the Alkeisha Island Dash. The last race is this tier is one of the best farming races as you get $23,000 for a one lap race. It is also a great way to learn a tricky track.

By this time you will have probably also opened the 4th tier, the Pro Circuit which 1st race is the Balladonia Showdown, another one lap race which you get $30,000 for a win.

So in the Alkeisha Island Dash and the Balladonia Showdown you have 2 of the best farming races and this should allow you to buy any of the GT cars you have your sparkling little eye on.

TBC…………………………………..

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.