2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ConradVanOrton
ConradVanOrton's picture

Pro/Am
Team MRR: 12
La Mano de Dios.. in RR3?!?

Folks,

I've got a weird issue, where my car seems to experience an occasional divine intervention (yes, we all know It exists, ever since Maradona's experience playing England in 1986). This is the modern variant:

1- With full agents and daily bonus, I take to Accolade Suzuka to fill the kitty with some R$

2- i force close at the end of the lap, and repeat over, so far so good

3- suddenly, from the start of the race, it seems as though a mild version of the steering assist is turned on. I can't get around the other cars in corner 1, as I'm forced into the bot driving line, clocking hopeless lap times.

4- next time i repeat the race, it's gone, and i push to first place in turn 4, no issues

I can't recognize any pattern in it's occurrence, but it seems to happen only after i've been GC farming in Melbourne the night before. It's as if the auto pilot is refusing to switch off!

Any similar experiences here? And if so, is there a way to fix it while racing? Have tried turning assists on and off, changing steering method, steering sensitivity.. it won't go away until i finish the race, force close the app, and restart it. Have even force rebooted ipad, but alas, two races later the hand of God was driving again! (And quite frankly he seems a bit drunk..)

Am playing v2.0.1 on iPad 4, iOS 7 fully updated.

CVO

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.