Team Challenge Ideas - Suggestions for the Monkeys

62 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aaron K
Aaron K's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 34
Team Challenge Ideas - Suggestions for the Monkeys

So there has been alot of bashing and complaining about the new team feature in RR3.  The purpose of this discussion is to make public our player suggestions on team challenges that we would find interesting.

We all agree events that turn into simple grind fests are no fun to anyone and benifit those that have endless times on their hands.  What challenges would you find interesting or exciting to participate in.

My ideas to get the ball rolling.

Ratio of gold trophies to races run.  - The team with the highest % of gold trophies vs number of races run. While this could be a grind fest it does require you to have a car that is reasonably fast as compared to other cars on the grid as in theory you would need to lose a fair number of races to dumb down the bots to win with a car fully in the red and then winning the event would get you faster bots.

Number of clean laps. - This would not only be a grind fest but would be one where you couldnt hit the walls or other cars.  Only clean laps count, no off track, no touching the walls, no contact with other cars.  Reward the cleanest racers.

Number of upgrades - Those who have members that can kotter would be at a distinct advantage and there is a hard limit to the number of upgrades possible.  I would pose that the system would count ALL the upgrades team members have done during their play of the game vs count the number of upgrades done over a time period.  If they count the number of upgrades done over lets say a 24 hour period that would benifit players that are not near 100% completion.  This would also play into the greedy monkey hands of demanding GC from us all.

So those are just three ideas of mine.  What are some of yours that would make the team challenge's more interesting/exciting.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.