Thank you TTO!

64 posts / 0 new
Last post
HCDrue

Pro/Am
Thank you TTO!

After joining the Time Trail Olympics I have learned a lot regarding the many different tracks and cars represented in Real Racing 3, hence improving my driving skills dramatically!

The friendly competition in the TTO was immense fun and certainly gave this game and me a needed boost! Running those endless drag-race, speed-snap, overtaking bots etc. made the game and bit monotonous.

But after some months of competing it was simply too hard to find the time for playing. So a pause was needed.

Nevertheless, a short time after my “withdrawal”/ pause an update to the game was introduced. The Nürburgring, 3 new Renaults, and the announcement of a Porsche Time Trail Challenge, promising some fine prices.

I simply couldn’t stand the temptation of just giving it a quick go. The knowledge/ skill gained in the TTO made me think a reasonable position must be achievable!

Anyway, I just wanted to share the news with you guys. I won the Porsche Time Trail Challenge, hence I’m off to Le Mans in June!

And I really mean when I say the following; the TTO improved my skills enormously. The never-ending hunt for a better lap time and the ongoing influx of knowledge of the different cars and their behaviour surely made it possible for me to run some very fast lap-times at Spa during the Challenge.

Thanks guys!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.