NEXT UPDATE: Aston Martin and Car Customization

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roguebantha

Pro
Team MRR: 1337
NEXT UPDATE: Aston Martin and Car Customization

Well I wasn't surprised. Aston Martin and Car Customization is making its debut into Real Racing 3!! I would expect it by the end of next week.

Based on FM's post on Facebook, I suspect that there will be 81 cars. The two new ones being the Aston Martin Vanquish and Vantage. It also appears that FM might have gotten rid of the ride height idea. Maybe they realized that they didn't want Monster Truck Lamborghini Veneno's either. Good call FM. However, I certainly agree that rims and vinyl customization would be fine and fun. There's also the Photo Mode view that FM is releasing. While I'm not sure what this will entail, it would appear that we may be allowed to apply filters in game to the pictures. While in the video, they only show vinyl customization on the Aston Martin, they announced that it would be available on all cars which explains why it has taken so long since they've had to reskin every single car. I'm curious as to how they'll allow vinyls on cars like the JRM or other cars that have vinyls in the paint already.

What do you guys think?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.