Advise needed for noob iPad owner (for RR3)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
MultiDoc
MultiDoc's picture

Veteran
Team MRR: 166
Advise needed for noob iPad owner (for RR3)

Hello again everyone,

After much frustration for weeks without being able to progress further in RR3, I took the plunge and bought a second hand (practically brand new though. a week old only) iPad mini. Did this just to be able to play RR3 on it (and maybe carry it along at my work for some .pdf reading) and farm some precious GC's cause none of the bugs are working on the BB.

My question is this:

I'm playign RR3 on my Blackberry (latest version we have on Blackberry is the one with the Ferraris, not the Enzo etc , just the FF/F12/458) and I'd like to install RR3 on the iPad tomorrow as soon as i receive it and keep all the progress I have.

What are the best steps I should follow to make sure I'll be able to transfer my save game/progress to the iPad ?

Also, do you guys suggest (I don't even know if it is possible at all) I install a specific version of RR3 or go for the latest ?
And if all goes well, will I be able to "transfer" back to my Blackberry my progress from my iPad ? Cause if Monkeys don't change things soon, my BB will still be running v1.5 (which is the latest available) while iPad will be much ahead.

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions and I'm really looking forward to FAAAAAARm some GC

Cheers,

Doc

P.S: any tips/.advise about iPad mini and RR3 will be much appreciated since I;'m a total noob about ipads and everything about them

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.