MRR as an asset to RR3

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Team MRR: 27
MRR as an asset to RR3

This is just a thought I had, so I figured I'd put it out there for what it's worth.  As most of us know, some recent bugs in the game have allowed many of us to amass very large amounts of gold and $R.  One would think that FM would not be very pleased with these exploits being identified and broadcast to the extent they have been in these forums.  In their minds, we could be seen as taking money out of their pockets.  This isn't new - we've all discussed this a lot in these forums.

But with the advent of the latest version, one could say we've now become one of FM's biggest promoters.  How?  Look at all the amazing customizations that we've been sharing.  We're churning them out at a huge pace, in part because we can easily afford to do so.  For many of us, fully tricking out an Agera barely puts a dent in our bank accounts.  When we race these cars, they get put into the pool of cars that all RR3 racers can potentially see when they race in those events. Not just once, but multiple times.  These new players see what's possible with customization, and then want to do that themselves.  Not knowing about this forum and the bugs that are out there, they purchase gold in order to do so.  So....tolerating a few of us to show the rest of the RR3 users what's possible with this latest version may actually help them earn some cash in the long run.  And it's not like many of us were going to spend the $$ anyway if these bugs weren't available.  Many of us are probably like me in that they'd have stopped playing long ago rather than spend the hundreds of real dollars to keep going.

Anyways, maybe I'm just trying to make a case for not being suspended, or for FM keeping a few of these bugs alive.  :) Or maybe we're at a mutually tolerable point in our relationship with FM.  Just a thought.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.